Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Monday, December 27, 2010
I know that chocolate is very, very tempting. This is why it was hidden in the highest cupboard in the kitchen. While I admire your persistence and agility, I would really prefer to keep that reflux under control. And, really, did you need to eat the entire bag? Please, my dear boy, stay away from the Hershey's!