Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
In Which I am Very Stealthy
I have excellent ninja skills.
This tactic does not work in the early morning, however. When I try giving him ear drops at 6:00am, I end up with a howling, angry boy. Apparently, my ninja skills do not work during daytime hours.
Anyhow, his ear is still leaking some fluid and looks kind of nasty through the otoscope. I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure "oozing" means "still infected." I'll give it until Friday (one week), then I'm either calling the pediatrician back or calling the ENT's office. I don't want a repeat of last year's 8 week long epic ear infection.