I got to place our first call to the audiologist today for a missing part. We're only six days in and we've already lost something! Yikes. There is a little rubber strip with a filter that goes on top of the microphone section of Nolan's aids. I was adjusting his left aid and noticed it was GONE. The right one, luckily, is still in place.
I have been combing our carpet (gray, just like the little rubber strip) with no success. We went outside today, but Nolan stayed in his infant carrier, so it couldn't have been lost out there. Argh!
Luckily the audiologist just called and said she would mail me some extra covers and the tool to put one back in. Thank goodness! I really can't wait until the ear gear gets here- it will help prevent anything from popping off of the hearing aid case.