Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Friday, January 18, 2008
I Love Pilot Caps
Oh, to extoll the virtues of pilot caps! I received Nolan's in the mail on Thursday, and it has made hearing aid life much easier! Despite the use of toupee tape, the hearing aids would still flop off when Nolan rolled over. Plus, toupee tape didn't stop my curious toddler from investigating the hearing aids! Now I have fewer worries that rice cereal will get flung into an aid and ruin a rather expensive device.
Plus, this cap matches his eyes! The only negative: his head is growing so fast I'm going to have to order the next size soon.