Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Busy Week Ahead
We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving break- eating a lot of turkey, making gingerbread houses, and playing in the snow.
This week is going to be insanely busy. The general schedule is as follows:
Take Matt to preschool #1, order Matt's 5th birthday cake, take Matt to preschool #2, then go to Matt's hockey lesson.
Take Matt to preschool, take Nolan to preschool, then drive up to Buffalo for Nolan's EKG and Echocardiogram.
Take Matt to preschool, then hockey (our light day).
Drive up to Buffalo to have Nolan's pH probe placed. Survive the day by watching DVD's the kids love.
Drop Matt off at preschool. Drive up to Buffalo to have the pH probe removed. Drive back to Jamestown and pick up Matt from the babysitter's* house. Go to the Christmas parade.
Matt's 5th birthday party at the bowling alley. BYOA (Bring Your Own Advil).
For a stay-at-home mom, I am rarely at home!
*Our babysitter is also our SLP. And no, you can't have her. She's wonderful, and she's OURS!