Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Thursday, November 25, 2010
The list of things I am grateful for is too long to list. Also, I have to get back to my bake-a-thon. Instead, I thought I'd post what Nolan is thankful for:
Driving Monster Trucks
Yellow Monster Trucks
Fast Monster Trucks
All the Monster Trucks
Chuck E Cheese
My Monster Truck
His list seems more of a Christmas wish list than items for which he is grateful to have. Also, his list is actually much longer than what I wrote down (I forgot choo choo trains, Santa Claus, and a dozen other variants on the "Monster Truck" theme).
The boy never. stops. talking.
And for that, I am grateful.