I called the ENT's office yesterday, since I haven't heard anything with regard to the pH probe data. The front office person wasn't sure if there was sufficient data, and told me the nurse practitioner has a note to give us a call. We're still waiting- hopefully she'll give me a call today so I can stop fretting. I am operating under the assumption that "no news is good news."
I scheduled Nolan's cardiology appointment for November 30. I secured an afternoon appointment, which is excellent because it means Nolan won't have to miss school. Despite his attempts at mimicking catatonia in some social situations, he really does love school. He gets pretty upset when he doesn't get to go! Looking at his class picture, he is definitely one of the smaller kids in the class (though not the youngest by any means).