Friday, November 19, 2010

Still Waiting...

I called the ENT's office yesterday, since I haven't heard anything with regard to the pH probe data. The front office person wasn't sure if there was sufficient data, and told me the nurse practitioner has a note to give us a call. We're still waiting- hopefully she'll give me a call today so I can stop fretting. I am operating under the assumption that "no news is good news."

I scheduled Nolan's cardiology appointment for November 30. I secured an afternoon appointment, which is excellent because it means Nolan won't have to miss school. Despite his attempts at mimicking catatonia in some social situations, he really does love school. He gets pretty upset when he doesn't get to go! Looking at his class picture, he is definitely one of the smaller kids in the class (though not the youngest by any means).

Nolan with the other 2 and 3 year olds.

Picture day is always interesting with three year olds. He had irrepressible cowlicks and a snotty nose, and I am ever so thankful for the photographer's photo editing skills. He insisted on wearing the galoshes- he definitely has his own fashion sense!

3 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

You never know when you'll need your galoshes!

Fingers still crossed about that tube gathering enough data! Also for keeping bed mice at bay, but that's another story!

xraevision said...

So cute, and an unbelievably perfect photo of a such young kids. The photographer must have been quite captivating. Most of the photos I've taken of X lately involve him sleeping because he rarely stays still.

rouchi6 said...

What a lovely looking picture!A great memory of times.