Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Oh my goodness, this kid is going to kill me with laughter. He insisted on wearing goggles to bed last night.
He's awake in that photo, just staring at me. He said, "That is good." Then he waved me out of the room.
Whatever he lacks in physical health, he sure gained in personality!