Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Fall Down Go Boom
Nolan's competitive spirit will stand him in good stead...someday. It is not always a wonderful thing when he competes with his brother by racing on the snow-slicked sidewalk in front of our local mall. He face-planted, and actually slid on his head for about a foot. I really thought the damage was going to be worse than it was, but fortunately he escaped with no bloody scrapes. He does have a decent goose-egg. And broken glasses.
In other news, we have a crazy-busy weekend filled with Nolan's last tennis class, Matt's piano lesson, and a hockey tournament that includes a game tomorrow at 7:00am. At least we don't have to travel for the hockey tournament!