To accomplish this, we made informational booklets about Nolan's particular situation and his needs in an educational setting. The books consisted of:
- Nolan's name and picture, to personalize the report.
- Future Planning Statement.
- Audiology: all reports from birth to present.
- FM Systems: letter of support from our audiologist and research on personal FM systems
- Language testing: Testing from John Tracy and from our home Speech Language Pathologist.
- IEP References: this included the IEP checklist, deaf student policy guidance, essential aspects of an IEP, and Did You Know?