Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Saturday, April 17, 2010
T&A: Day 4
He is actually playing this morning and acting silly again, which is a relief. I am concerned about some drainage from his left ear: the Floxin ear drops won't even go down the ear canal. I certainly hope he isn't getting an infection in that ear so soon after surgery. He hates the ear drops more than any other medication, so getting an infection would be a real bummer (we'd have to increase the number of drops).
Here's to a much happier day- hopefully this means we've turned the corner with recovery!