Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
It was nearly 80 degrees earlier this week - almost impossible to believe now that the mercury has dipped below freezing again. We rejoiced in the warm air, wearing shorts and washing the car. Nolan looked at me and asked,
"Why are you wearing sand flappers?"
It took me a minute to realize he was trying to say "flip flops." I think I prefer the term sand flappers!
On a related (cute, four-year-old-speech) note, he told me he wanted to watch a movie today. I asked him which movie he wanted to watch, and he told me,
"Face the Madness! I want to watch Face the Madness!"
This one took a little longer to decipher. The movie involved robots. And guys. And "light savers."
The Phantom Menace.
I think I like Nolan's title better, though. Off to watch Face the Madness!