Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Friday, January 27, 2012
We picked up Nolan's new glasses today. This pair has the cable arms that we love so dearly, and fit his little face a lot better than the online glasses. They're Disney frames, so Nolan is quite excited to have "Mickey Mouse" glasses. There used to be tiny Mickeys on the end of original arms, but the Mickey Mouse emblems had to come off to put the cable arms on.
We have kept the glasses purchased online for a "back-up" pair, but hopefully we won't need them!