Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Saturday, March 21, 2009
The second urine culture (taken in the doctor's office) has come back negative. This means a unrinary tract infection is not the source of Nolan's fever. We're on Day 11, this morning's temp was 100.1 again. He still has the funny rash, confined to his stomach and he's still not eating much. I really, really hope this fever disappears soon!