Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Could It Be?
Well, this might explain our unknown origin of the fever... (you might need to enlarge the photo go get a gander at the spots).
I'm not sure what kind of rash this is, but could it be Chicken Pox? Nolan was vaccinated against that disease at 12 months of age.
Now I just need an infectious disease expert to add to our portfolio. Sigh...