- Follows a one step command
- Understanding the terms "look," "show me," and "come here."
- Identify one body part
- Spoken vocabulary of 5 words
- Uses "Mama" and "Dada" to get our attention
- Signs "more" and "all done"
- Points to objects
- Waves bye-bye
My brain is running on empty and I can't think of very many speech and language goals. We are doing some sign with Nolan, since his hearing brother has severe speech delay. We're hedging our bets and hoping that we don't have the same frustration issues we had with Matthew due to an inability to communicate. I can't really think of signing goals, since I don't know what to expect with development in this area.
Any ideas for goals are appreciated!