Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Kindergarten Round Up
I'm not quite sure how my baby turned into a Kindergartener, but somehow time flew by and he is going through the readiness testing at school. Kindergarten Round Up is next week.
Word on the street says that he scored highly on his readiness tests.
The staff administering the test didn't even realize he has a hearing loss (I'm not sure how they missed those hearing aids on his ears, but they must not have noticed).
It stopped snowing.
I love Happy News Days.