Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Monday, October 17, 2011
Back to "Normal"
Nolan's most recent bout of reflux seems to have disappeared. Over the weekend, we had two great C-Pap nights, and Nolan managed to keep his mask on until 6:00am (Saturday) and 8:15am (Sunday). Last night he didn't make it past midnight, but that's how it rolls with C-Pap therapy and tiny children. We take the good nights when we can get them!
Sadly, we didn't make it to Zoo Boo, because it was raining, 45 degrees, and the wind was gusting at 50mph. We'll try again this weekend: the temperatures are supposed to be lower, but it won't be raining.
The weather did cooperate for Nolan's field trip today. His "X-Cel" (private preschool) class took a trip to the Jamestown Audubon Society. The kids found maple, oak, and apple leaves. They also found chestnuts and made rubbings of tree bark and leaves. It was a wonderful afternoon (and I was thankful for the 100th time for his trusty FM system)!
Here's to a happy week ahead!