Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Such a Turkey
Today has been a long day. One of those days. Nolan has been pushing nearly every limit known to man. All. Day. Long.
Fortunately, bedtime is coming very soon. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more cooperative day!
I may not get much of a chance to update in the coming week, because we have a few appointments in different cities (and three different states). Tomorrow (on Labor Day), we have an appointment with the sleep clinic in the fabulous city of Dunkirk, NY. This is the closest doctor to our house (45 minutes away), but I am a tad concerned that they scheduled the appointment on a holiday. I will definitely call before we take the drive up there!
On Tuesday, we have our appointment with the geneticist at the Cleveland Clinic (in Cleveland, of course). I'm not sure what to expect from the appointment, but we are hoping for some direction, at least. And for some insight into some of Nolan's fatigue and stomach issues, which constantly plague us.
Thursday is a visit to the Pediatric Ophthalmologist (PO) in Erie, PA. This is the appointment that will dictate whether or not we have to patch Nolan's good eye.
On Friday, the kids *just* have school and I think I may take a long nap.
Thank goodness for weekends!