I am so tired and I won't post much, but we had a great weekend at Disneyland. This weekend:
- Matt became a Jedi in the Jedi Training Academy.
- Nolan discovered that he LOVES rides, especially if they go fast.
- Matt rode his first "big boy" rides: Star Tours, Soarin' Over California, and Mulholland Madness (first roller coaster).
- Nolan screamed because we wouldn't let him ride roller coasters.
- Matt met Mickey Mouse and hugged him.
- Nolan met Mickey Mouse and screamed bloody murder, because any mouse that stands six feet tall must be a mutant bent on destroying the world.
Tomorrow's lectures are on Classroom Amplification, Oral-Peripheral Structures and Functions, and Sensory Integration and Behavior. I'm off to bed, so that I can be alert for the information deluge tomorrow!