Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Nothing will wake you up faster than a small child calling, "MOMMY!" at 3:00am. Nothing, of course, except the wretched sound of sick child. Stomach flu has hit our house, and we all hope Nolan is the only casualty.
At least it didn't happen right before we traveled to California, like some people we know.
Here's to it being a 24 hour bug, or an attack of reflux. Time will tell!