Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Hearing Test Tomorrow
Nolan was rather uncooperative today, which makes me nervous for tomorrow's booth test. With a two hour drive up to Buffalo, I seriously hope he wants to play the "hearing game" tomorrow. We plan on using the same techniques that worked last time, which include doing the test in the morning and keeping Mommy out of the testing booth. He fell for the "I have to get some coffee" trick last time- hopefully it will work this time, too.
If all else fails, I've bribed him with a trip to the Buffalo Zoo as a reward after the test is complete. A new children's playground was unveiled a few weeks ago, and the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new children's zoo will be held tomorrow. Here's to a fun day tomorrow!