In other news, life has been going along swimmingly. Our speech therapist has been out ill, so we have had a week of free play. Things get back to normal starting tomorrow, though! Nolan's right hearing aid also broke. Luckily it is just the battery door, so it shouldn't be an expensive fix. Unfortunately, the battery door is also the on/off switch, so the door popping open is definitely not a good thing. His battery doors also lock to prevent little fingers from getting to the very toxic batteries inside, so the fact that the right one can't lock shut is a problem.
Part of me wonders if the UV light in his Dry and Store made the plastic brittle, but I suspect I just happened to tweak it the wrong way when I was changing the batteries the other day. I love our Dry and Store, so I hope I just managed to wrench the plastic door a little too hard!