Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Monday, August 27, 2012
I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow my baby has turned five years old. Five. I'm pretty sure there has been a rupture in the space-time continuum, because there is no way five whole years could have elapsed from this:
Man, I am lucky to have this kid in my life. I'm not sure how I deserved the awesomeness that is Nolan, but somehow I won the lottery.
He totally cracks me up. "Mom," he said, "take a picture of me like THIS!"
He is hilarious, brilliant, quirky, and fun. I'm so glad I get to be his mom.