Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
On the Potty Train (Again)
Things have settled down, and we are enjoying the complete and utter lack of doctor appointments. Nolan has readjusted to school, is eating like crazy, and is even accepting his medications again.
With life so stable, we hopped back on board the Potty Train: Destination Nopuddles. The first four days were fruitless, so to speak, but yesterday it seemed to "click." I am taking him to preschool this morning in underwear: wish us luck!
In my spare time, I've been writing articles for hubpages. They don't pay for the articles, but revenue can be generated through Adsense and Amazon. Of course, Adsense won't send out a check until you earn $100, so it might be a long, long time before I see any money from it. I figure it is a little experiment: I'll write articles and see what comes my way in terms of income. Hey, maybe we'll be able to get a new set of hearing aids by the time Nolan starts Kindergarten!
In the meantime, we're having a blissfully unexciting January. Not having to drive to Buffalo every other day is quite liberating!