Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
We are very nearly members of the diaper-free club, which is a wonderful place to be. Potty training suddenly clicked with Nolan, and we have had several days in underwear. He is nearly totally toilet trained, at least with liquids during the day!
The little guy has also been trying to do things for himself. He tried to put on his own pants today, after having a little accident. He did a great job, though they were completely inside-out!
His eagerness to leave the baby world behind gives me confidence, since I will be filling out an application for Universal Pre-Kindergarten in a few days. Sometimes, they just grow up too fast!