Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Monday, July 9, 2012
Both boys had a dental appointment this morning. Nolan is such a good sport about the dentist (he actually likes the dentist, which is beyond awesome). The free stickers and toothbrush might have something to do with it - he's a sucker for prizes.
His teeth look good, though the one with the sealant is a little dicey. It might need a full-on filling soon, but we're in a wait-and-watch mode. He'll go back in January for another cleaning.
Matt's teeth look great. He has gained two new adult teeth since the last visit (the bottom front teeth). He also has four loose teeth, so the Tooth Fairy needs to start saving now!
I love these easy appointments! Next up: a trip to Buffalo for today's ENT appointment. It's a busy "doctor" day, but it is better to get them all done at once (and enjoy the rest of the week sans appointments)!