Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So Incredibly Busy - Taking a Blog-cation

Nolan is doing fairly well, though his stomach is acting up quite a bit. It might have something to do with the insane amount of excitement that surrounds Christmas.

He did sleep two full nights with his C-Pap, however, which is wonderful. We're picking up my in-laws today and will be celebrating for the remainder of the holiday break. I'm taking a blog-cation until Christmas is over. In the meantime, here is a really cute rendition of the Christmas Story:



4 comments:

Kyla said...

Have a very merry (and healthy) Christmas!!

We have our first round of Christmas tonight with my niece and nephew.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Too cute!

Merry Christmas :D

Julie and family

tammy said...

We're heading out tomorrow for the holiday so I think I'm going to copy you're tactic and just take a break instead of feeling guilty not writing for so long! ; ) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

CAUSE ME TO HEAR said...

There's a lot to be said for a full night's sleep! :) I pray that continues!
Oh, BTW, we are not making the movie available on YouTube. It's too personal. If you want a copy, email me your address and I'll send you one when they're back from production. aparentslegacy@yahoo.com