Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
When I suggest that you color while Mommy cleans the bathroom, I mean "color on some paper." Not "color on your mouth and see if you can turn your tongue green." Also, while coloring your hands green is very interesting, I would appreciate it if you could refrain from petting the wet dog.