Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Monday, September 7, 2009
Nolan has taken a keen interest in other people's ears lately. We were sitting on the floor during speech therapy, and he noticed our speech therapist's earrings.
"That Cyndi earring."
She acknowledged his statement and talked about her earrings a little.
"That Mommy earring!"
I told him that I was, indeed, wearing earrings.
"That Nolan's earring!"
And so our hearing aids have earned a new moniker. They are Nolan's earrings, and he's mighty proud of them!