Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
New Ear Molds
Nolan was in desperate need of new ear molds. We picked them up last week - he went for the green-and-blue look this time.
Next week is the last week of school, and we are eagerly counting down the days! Both boys have their class field trips on Friday (Nolan is going to a local playground with his class, and Matthew is going to the Erie Zoo).
I have to admit, I am looking forward to summer. It will be nice to get a break from the early morning routine!