Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
A Very Nice Vacation
Last week, we flew to Park City and registered both boys for ski school. I don't have very many pictures of Matthew in ski school, because he "graduated" to the chair lift on the first day and we rarely saw him until school let out for the day. Nolan, however, remained in the "Magic Carpet" area with the smaller children, and did quite well.
For now, we are trying to get back into the routine. For Nolan and Matt, this involves returning to school. For me, it involves large quantities of Dayquil and coffee. Spring, come quickly!