- The ENT's office, to verify Nolan's surgery on October 12 will be covered by insurance.
- The anesthesiologist, to verify the anesthesiology services will be covered.
- The new Teacher of the Deaf, to set up our first meeting (this Friday).
- The County Department of Health, which is currently in possession of Nolan's FM System.
- The billing department at our audiology clinic, because we were incorrectly billed for Nolan's earmolds while he was still in the early intervention system.
- The audiologist, to update her as to Nolan's fluid/ear infection status and pending surgery date.
I do feel like I managed to get some things accomplished: I saved $120 for the earmolds, and verified that our insurance will cover the surgery AND anesthesia on October 12.
Some things are still up in the air, but should get sorted out soon. The County has the FM system up in its office in Mayville. No one knows how to set it up, but as the nice woman on the phone said, "You probably know more about these things than we do."
It looks like I will be reading up on the Phonak Inspiro via The Almighty Google. I have a feeling this will require yet another phone call to our audiologist to get things in order.
Everything is slowly falling into place according to Nolan's IEP, and we should be fully compliant with the accommodations and assistive technology by October!