Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Nolan took his first steps on July 3, but is just now starting to prefer walking to crawling. It was just before bedtime, so he is sans "ears." Sometimes he responds to us with his aids off, sometimes he doesn't. I guess this is why kids with moderate levels of hearing loss are often accused of having selective hearing!