I got tagged by Christian's Mommy, so let's see if I can answer anything coherently with my recent lack of sleep (yes, by seven months Nolan SHOULD be sleeping through the night. Key word: SHOULD).
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was a junior at UC Irvine. I vaguely remember dating some guy I met on the beach. And a guy who had a jacked-up truck and a gun rack. That one lasted all of 2 dates- I really couldn't see myself in redneck-ville! And then I ended up moving to a rather rural area... go figure.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Blueberry bagels.
2. Laughing Cow cheese-spread on crackers.
3. Carr's Rosemary crackers (see above).
4. Mint-Ting-A-Ling ice cream from "The Shack"
5. Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Move back to Southern California, buy a house in the Ventura foothills, and be close to family again.
2. Set up a charity to assist with education in countries with low literacy rates.
3. Take the family and visit places around the world we've always longed to see: New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Costa Rica... the list goes on and on.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Activities Assistant at a skilled nursing facility (i.e. nursing home)
2. Classified Advertising at the Riverside Press Enterprise
3. Manufacturing Chemist at Biopool International (no longer in operation)
4. Project Coordinator/Product Integrity Team Leader/Product Support Assistant Manager at Trinity Biotech. There was no "manager," so I'm not quite sure who I was assisting!
5. Stay-at-Home Mommy
Three of my habits:
1. Eddie Bauer
3. Coffee with french vanilla creamer. A Starbucks recently opened here- I'm afraid to get addicted!
Five place I have lived:
1. Riverside, CA
2. Oxnard, CA
3. Bray, Ireland (for one year- we had greencards)!
4. Lakewood, NY
5. Jamestown, NY
Add one new part (I am totally copying the question from Tina who copied it from Abbie):What do you want others to get from your blog?:
I set this up as a way of keeping family and friends (most of them live in CA) updated as to Nolan's hearing situation. After finding a plethora of other families in the same (or almost the same) boat, I hope that families of newly diagnosed kiddos would find comfort in the fact that they are not alone!
Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: (a nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated!
The Loudest House on the Block Mommy