Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Finally! New Button, Pump, and Supplies
Oh, thank goodness. Nolan's new Mic-Key button, pump, and accessories were delivered. Though I have to admit, it is strange to have an IV pole delivered to your doorstep.
It will be a relief to get the new button in place, so that he can ditch the long, old-school style PEG tube.
The nurse is coming tomorrow at 4pm to teach us how to set all of this up.
Now, I just have to call the pharmacy to see where his formula is!