Articles I Have Written
- The Best Books for Kids with Hearing Loss
- Sleep Studies for Kids
- Adjusting to Hearing Aids
- Free Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- First Steps When Baby Can't Hear
- When Baby "Refers" on the Newborn Hearing Test
- Water Sports with Hearing Aids
- What is the Newborn Hearing Screen?
- The Best Hearing Aid Accessories for Kids
- Choosing Eyeglasses for Kids
- Great Hearing Loss Simulations
Friday, September 12, 2008
I was cleaning the kitchen and came downstairs to a sleeping baby. I was surprised he was able to sleep amidst all the Matthew-created noise, but then saw that Nolan has figured out his own version of volume control. Being able to tune out can be a benefit sometimes!